Quadruple strengthens the innovation system in the Central Baltic region by increasing participation of women in cross-border cluster networking focusing on the tourism sector.
The project will:
- Design and implement models, methods and tools for gender mainstreaming in cluster promotion.
- Analyze and reform existing innovation policies from a gender perspective.
- Promote cross-border clusters in the tourism sector, involving women entrepreneurs.
- Promote creative connections between the tourism sector and research in the field of mobile technology. In practise entrepreneurs and researchers are involved in testing innovative mobile technology solutions for the tourism sector in the Central Baltic region.
Outputs of the projects are for instance:
- Test programs for mobile technology solutions for the tourism sector.
- A best practice catalogue on gender awareness approaches in cluster and innovation programs.
- A Quadruple website and community.