Quadruple was an Interreg project focusing on gender equality, entrepreneurship and ICT innovations.
It ran from October 2009 until December 2011 and had eight partners from three countries. The name, Quadruple Helix Central Baltic, derives from our working model where four sectors of society i.e public authorities, researchers, entrepreneurs and civil society actors, have come together to strenghten the central Baltic Sea area.
- Municipality of Norrtälje
- Royal Institute of Technology
- Stockholm County Administrative Board
- Läänemaa Tourism Association
- Saaremaa University Centre
- Åbo Akademi University
Quadruple is funded by the Central Baltic INTERREG IV-A programme.